Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Too ugly to be gay."


Charles Jade's lame rationalization of a ho-hum purchase gives all of us non-cult Mac users a bad name. When I miss Justin Long in Apple's commercials, it's depressing. Smug, stand-offish, and petit bourgeois, to say the least.

What's wrong with this sentence: "Walking around San Francisco, inquiries concerning the origin of the Mac bag are a constant source of personal amusement, especially since only 50 Mac bags were made"?

Back to Starbucks with you until you master English and American sentence construction as evidence of your high taste. And untuck that sweatshirt, man. I _can_ make a bag like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking around San Fransisco I snicker at underlings all day. I laugh in their faces. Pull an eagle from my ass if I know how they know about my Macbag. There were only 50 bags made. But know they do and they are relentless in inquiring about it. Dull winged Blue Jays they peck, peck,ask,ask, as though they can steal my perfect hairs. Constantly amused my laugh is shrill at them.

Greg said...

Quick. Get your iPhone out of that Macbag. Take a picture.